I’ve decided to make Tuesdays here at Creations By Sasha Open Loops Day, which basically means I’ll be passing along articles to you guys that I think you might be interested in. I’m on lots of email lists and follow tons of people on twitter. I read a bunch of great articles on different things and had the brilliant idea that I should learn to share with my wonderful readers.
So without further adieu, here are this week’s open loops:
- Online Card Classes opened registration for their newest class, Kick Start. If you’re like me, sometimes its difficult to find inspiration. In this class, Jennifer McGuire, Krista Werner and others show how kickstart your creativity if you’re stuck in a rut and want to get inspired.
- Linda Gardner at Craftaholics Anonymous has an interesting discussion on the two major crafting machines, Silhouette and Cricut. In this article, actual users of both weigh in to help you decide which is the right machine for you.
- My fav magazine, Paper Crafts, opened up the World Card Making Day Contest in honor of World Card Making Day which is on October 6th. You can submit your cards to win one of twenty awesome prizes.
- This isn’t exactly crafty, but important overall. Real Simple gives you tips on 10 Ways to be Happier. Who doesn’t enjoy life more when you’re in a better mood?!
- Jen at Tatertots & Jello created this wonderful Painted Glass Fall Mantelscape and even shows how to make your own!
Don’t forget to return next week for some more Open Loops!